Includes 1 Participant Spot (One Horse)
Confidence Retreat: Regaining Your Equine Confidence
At the Confidence Retreat, we focus on helping riders regain their equine confidence. Whether you've had a fall, a bad experience, or simply need a boost, this retreat is tailored to rebuild your trust in the saddle. Our 5-day, 6-night experience includes comfortable lodging in cabins, cowboy quarters, or a western-style hotel. You can choose to ride one of our fantastic horses or bring your own.
ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME
During this retreat, you'll work on walking and trotting, with the option to explore cantering in various games. Confidence is the key, and you'll gain valuable insights into safety and reading horses. With our expert, Michael Gascon, The Horse Guru, by your side, you'll be back in the saddle with newfound confidence.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A RETREAT?
Enjoy our picturesque ranch nestled in the gently rolling hills of beautiful Southern Mississippi.
- 5 Days And 6 Nights Of Lodging
- Stay In Our Peaceful Cabins, Cowboy Quarters, Or Beautiful Western-Style Hotel**
- Hookups For RVs, Campers, And LQ Trailers
- Stabling And Stall Care Of Any Horse Or Horses You Bring
- Amazing Home-Cooked Meals Each Day
- Entertainment And Fun (Everyone Knows We Can Throw A Party!)
- Horsemanship Education With Michael Gascon (The Horse Guru)
- Education On Safety And How To Read Horses
From general horsemanship and trail riding to retreats focused on confidence, colt starting, or advanced riding, you’ll have the opportunity to relax as much as you want and to learn as much as you want.
Possible Horse Retreat Topics And Education Opportunities May Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Trick Riding/Roman Riding
What Are The Different Retreat Types?
1st-Time Horse Owners: Handling / Grooming / Riding Safely / Nutrition
Confidence Retreats: Walk / Trot / Optional Cantering In Games / Recovering Confidence
- Intermediate Retreats: Walk / Trot / Some Cantering
- Advanced Boot Camp Retreats*: Walk / Trot / Canter / More Advanced Work*
- Competitive Rider Retreats*: For the more Advanced Rider that takes horsey games SERIOUSLY / Cantering *
Gaited Retreats: Additional Classes Focusing On Gait Work / Correction / Refinement
- Cattle Retreats: Cutting / Reining / Roping
(*Must have attended a past retreat or been through our Horse Help Course program)
- Cabins: 1 Queen bed and Private Bathrooms
- Hotel Rooms: 1 Queen Bed per room and 2 Shared Bathrooms for the 4 Rooms
- Cowboy Quarters: 2 Queen Beds or 4 Twin Bunk Beds, all with Private Bathroom
Located on the Ranch at 270 H Burge Road, Poplarville, MS 39470